Diabetic people suffer a lot from unbearable pain and compromised lifestyle. The below factors and treatments give a wider view of how to relieve diabetic foot pain
Causes of diabetic foot pain:
Diabetic foot pain is classified as peripheral neuropathy, which is a type of nerve damage. About fifty percent of diabetic people are at high risk of developing diabetic neuropathy. The nerves are severely damaged, specifically in the legs and feet as a result. The following are the root causes of diabetic foot pain.
- Over the counter medication
- Alcohol consumption
- Abnormal bodyweight
- Diet negligence
- Nutritional deficiency
Symptoms of diabetic neuropathy:
There are various stages in this particular condition. They are as follows:
- Initial stage: numbness with or without pain in foot and legs
- Adverse stage: High risk of heart attack, digestive disorders, urinary tract infection, etc.
Treatment for diabetic neuropathy:
People consider various treatment options according to their problems. Certified professionals only can offer expert advice, whereas their own experiments could result in permanent damage. The following are the option on how to relieve diabetic foot pain.
The following are the remedies suggested by experts for the early stages and prevention of peripheral neuropathy.
- Controlled blood sugar levels: take proper precautions to drag blood sugar levels under control.
- Pain reliever: consult your doctor to prescribe pain-relieving medicines, which can ease out the process.
- Vitamin D and B complex supplements: ask for vitamin supplements to energize your immune system and cope with pain.
- Warm and relaxing bath: take a hot bath and massage sessions to induce pain-relieving hormones that relax the entire system.
- Proper exercise: exercise regularly in order to avoid muscle disorders, stiffness, and loss of mobility.
- Protective body cream: take proper care by applying protective cream and body lotions to stay hydrated.
- Proper physical hygiene: wash off hands and legs regularly with soap and make sure to dry immediately without any delay.
- Relaxation techniques: yoga, meditation, and other relaxation techniques can untangle physical and mental stress. There are proven researches that proper relaxation methods build up confidence and strength to fight against diabetes.
- Avoid smoking: strictly avoid smoking when diagnosed with diabetes to prevent high-risk complications.
- Foot massagers for diabetics: choose the right foot massager to benefit from regular usage.
Of all options discussed earlier, one must show immense care towards the mind and body to get rid of diabetic complications. There are many options to consider when it comes to diabetic neuropathy. Many modern and fancy options keep entering the market to address the issue. Best foot massagers for diabetics include: Physical massagers, electrical massagers with heat pads, acupressure, radiation treatment, and much more are the developments currently. One must go for options under proper professional guidance to address their problem for the right healing process. There are possible risk factors associated with over-the-counter medication and misconception of treatment options. One must opt best foot massager for diabetics of their concern to benefit the best out of the gadget.
Leave a Reply