No insurance policy can protect you from everything, but the list below covers most major catastrophes. Remember, this is a simplified list; read your policy if you decide renters insurance is right for you.

Coverage C (Your Belongings) would be covered for losses resulting from:

  • Fire or Lightning
  • Windstorm or Hail
  • Explosion
  • Riot or Civil Commotion
  • Aircraft
  • Vehicles
  • Sinkhole Collapse
  • Volcanic Action
  • Vandalism
  • Theft
  • Falling Objects
  • Weight of Ice, Snow or Sleet
  • Collapse of a Building

-close window-